Gold Medalist at the London International Fair 2017 and elected Chocolatier of the Year 2021 by Gault&Millau, Chocolate Master Laurent Gerbaud is one of the protagonists of the chocolate scene in Brussels. His atypical taste experiences during his training led him to compose and create chocolates that are out of the ordinary and that remind us of oriental tastes..
Yuzu from Japan, candied ginger from China, berries from Persia, pistachios from Greece, figs from Turkey... come and (re)educate your palate by discovering Gerbaud chocolate, "the chocolate that makes you beautiful"!
- Commented tasting of 13 chocolates, from the most raw and industrial to the most unique from the Gerbaud collection
- Q&A session to ask all your questions about chocolate to the Maitre
- Between colleagues, family, friends… from 1 to 100 people.
- Perfect as a teambuilding activity during confinement or as an original gift
- From home, or from your office
- Via video conference organized by us or by you via the most popular platforms
- Delivery organized by us, to Belgium and neighboring countries (France / Luxembourg / Netherlands).
- Total duration: 1 hour
- Orders must be made 10 working days before the workshop
- Laurent Gerbaud and Itinéraires are not responsible for unforeseen events that could hinder the workshop (internet malfunction / delay in delivery due to force majeure)
- These prices include deliveries only in Belgium. (other possible destinations with adapted delivery costs - ex Paris + € 20 pp, Lille + € 15 pp, London + € 45 pp)
- Price based on a minimum of 3 people
Workshop with the chocolatier only in French and English.
For information, a free quote, any questions ... Contact us on +32496388594 or on firstname.lastname@example.org